Saturday, March 30, 2013

Answers

I just loved my letters, they make me feel so special. I’m going to answer your questions:

From Hailey:
Will you bring us Chocolate eggs? YES

From Taylor:
1. How are you tonight? Very well thank you, its my favorite night.
2. If we leave Chocolate eggs out will you put your fingers in them and then put them on the wall? I’m not sure about that one as your Mom and Dad were very upset with me last time, but I will make you smile somehow.
3. Do you have any helpers? If you do, do they put Easter eggs in our backyard or do you do it by yourself or do you do it together? Yes I have helpers but I visit every house myself with them, If a family has a pet bunny I don’t use my helpers, I sprinkle magic bunny dust on the bunny and he/she is able to talk and assist me.
4. Do your ears go up or down? Up
5. Do your helpers ears go up or down? Some are up and some are down
6. Do you have a wife? NO, women are too much trouble.
I loved your joke!!

From Masie:
How old are you? 32 (when I get to 35 one of my sons take over)
What is your favorite holiday? Easter
Is your favorite holiday Easter? Yes
Can you please let mango do some of the mess he would like that? Absolutely, I love Mango! He helps me every year.

Have fun today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment