Friday, March 29, 2013

Easter Letters

By Hailey:
estr bune, you are butifull.  I dsidin I will dror you a pikch. will you bring us choclit egs?

Translation- Easter Bunny, you are beautiful. I decided I will draw you a picture. Will you bring us chocolate eggs?

By Taylor:
Dear Easter Bunny, How are you tonight? I hope you leave Easter eggs in our back yard, if we leave Chocolate eggs out will you put your fingers in them and then put them on the wall?  If you do that would be very funny for like the 3rd or 4th time.  By the way do you have any helpers? If you do, do they put Easter eggs in our backyard or do you do it by yourself or do you do it together? Do your ears go up or down? Do your helpers ears go up or down? Do you have a wife? Hey, do you want to hear a joke? Ok, here it is..... What are you?........ NO you're an Easter Bunny.

Love Taylor

By Masie:
Dear Easter bunny,
I hope you had a good holiday. I have some question for you.
How old are you? What is your favorite holiday? Is your favorite holiday Easter? Can you please let mango do some of the mess he would like that? I hope you have a good holiday after Easter. one more question do you go to school?
                                                                          Love , Masie

1 comment:

  1. Well done girls I hope u get all the right answers x thanks for the translation but I'm a clever Nanny lol x x

    ReplyDelete