Sunday, July 22, 2012

4th of July

We started our celebration making smores, or in the words of my Mum "smurfs".  She couldn't for the life of her say smores, it was the funnest thing.
 Pablo and Rex begged us for a smore, without chocolate of course.


 Water babes.
 Pablo just loves holidays, he thinks all of them are us celebrating him, he goes crazy every.single.time. He he is playing in his pool (yes my dogs have a pool).
 "Oh this is so fun, all I can do is RUN" I love this dog.
 Nanny and "Egg" just in case I haven't blogged this before and people don't think I have completely lost it, a few months ago Hailey decided her nick name was Egg. It has slowly started to catch on.
 Playing with sparklers like little kids.
 Love my parents.


 The fireworks were spectacular.





1 comment:

  1. What camera did you use for those fireworks? Those are cool.

    ReplyDelete