Sunday, December 22, 2013

Eddie and Story Books

I saw this thing on Facebook that you buy 25 books and wrap them, every night until Christmas you sit together and read a story. I was so excited, it got very expensive so in the end I think I got 18 which was good anyway. The first night we opened one was perfect, we took a family picture.
 The second night.... Fighting happened?!
I skipped a night after that as I was upset.
Third night.... Repeat. I was so upset that I took all the books away from under the tree.
 After about a week, I had the girls open all of them, they felt terrible for what they did and I didn't want to continue punishing them. They didn't want to do it at first as it was meant to be one a night, after explaining to them that that is over we had a good night reading all the books.
 So much for my awesome idea.
 Eddie!! We have all missed him, well not sure Chris did:)

 He makes us smile everyday, he is still rather naughty but not as bad as last year.






No comments:

Post a Comment