Sunday, October 27, 2013

Teacher Teacher



So I'm in my 30's and I finally know what I want to do as a career! A TEACHER.

People have told me for many years that this would be a great career choice for me, I always wanted to but never thought I could take on the responsibility of teaching children..... Until now, I have had the most wonderful opportunity to work with an amazing, passionate and caring teacher. I have worked with her for only a month and sadly she is transferring back to a pre-school which is where her heart belongs. Mrs. Muncy opened new doors for me without even knowing it, and I can never thank her enough. 

The next good news is, I will be taking over from her as substitute teacher until the position is filled. I'm so nervous but super excited, I've been training for a few weeks now and I'm confident that I wont let the kids down while they wait for the next teacher to take over.

This week will be my transition week and then she is out, wish me luck!!

2 comments: