Friday, August 9, 2013

I Love Jumping in Muddy Puddles

 Peppa Pig gets to jump in muddy puddles all the time and its just not fair. OK so we live in a place that doesn't get rain much, but still.  This particular day it rained for hours, very unusual. I was so excited to see a massive muddy puddle outside.  I grabbed the girls and my camera, oh and the dogs and went outside.
 Christmas morning feeling
 I can do Ballet in the mud
 Wait Pablo

 Mud fight was absolutely necessary at this point.

 A messy child is a happy child


 Pure awesome-ness

 Sometimes I'm a pretty cool Mum, just sometimes:)

2 comments:

  1. U r one fantastic mummy that looked like lots of fun x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!!!!!!!!! MY IDEA OF A NIGHTMARE i bet your bathroom was a state after that!

    ReplyDelete