Sunday, June 16, 2013

A Snake in My HOUSE

And it didn't belong to me. Went outside and freaked out when I saw this greeting me, I screamed for Masie to get our neighbor as Chris was out playing golf.  He came over but the snake was in my house and under the fridge, he told me that most snakes around here are poisonous. Doubly freakin out now.
 I get hold of maintenance and what seems like forever a cute guy comes out. He says, "How big is it? Don't know why they sent me I'm scared of snakes" We both laugh and I told him that I was delighted he was here then.
 Realizing that the snake was under the fridge, we pulled it out of the house. He lifted it up on one side and asked if I could see it. I told him yes and it was heading towards him. OMG he threw the fridge, drinks flying everywhere and he screamed.  The snake then went into the house.  He grabbed a pole and threw it onto the lawn and we chased it, well he did, I grabbed my camera.

 He was very brave for someone scared of snakes, he finally got it and we did a little photo shoot with my cameras and his cell phone, lol.



 He threw him over the fence back into the wild and that was it. Very exciting for a Sunday morning. BUT I do NOT welcome anymore.


1 comment: