Tuesday, February 5, 2013

So Gross

 
 
This is gross but oh so funny.... My poor Rexy Roo had a bad belly and pooed on the floor, luckily it was picked up with no marks on the carpet. But I got hot soapy water and scrubbed the area anyway, I decided to throw the rag at Masie.  She was utterly discussed at me and said "you have gone too far this time" as she said the last word she poised to throw the rag back at me but turned so quickly and the rag hit Chris who was standing behind her. He was so shocked and had a spilt second to react that he fell into the fire place and cut up his hand. OH MY GOSH we have never laughed so hard ever. Masie was well proud of herself, I had tears streaming down my face. Chris didn't find it quite as funny but he was a good sport.  Who knew a poo rag could be so fun.

2 comments:

  1. Lol Christopher poor u a house full of girls. The snow looked great it still amazes me that it snows in the desert x x

    ReplyDelete