Monday, December 17, 2012

Sunday Post

Yes I realize its Monday, its been a crazy weekend. This is a long post but if I don't do it all altogether it wont get done.  I took the girls and Faith Christmas shopping, it was a fun time. They each had their own money and choose presents for everyone.  I accidentally wrapped up Hailey for Chris.
 This house is fabulous, the picture is not good.  The lights were synced to the radio that was blasting Christmas songs, it was so much fun.
 Oh Eddie.
 Seriously?!
 Pablo is such a sweet heart, he loves nothing more than to snuggle with the girls on the couch.
 This month is going way too quickly, I hadn't done anything Christmas with the kids. So we got to work, we made tree ornaments. They are super easy: 1 cup of apple sauce, equal amount of Cinnamon and about 2tbs of glue. Mix altogether and use cookie cutters to make cool shapes. Put a hole in the top of each one and let dry. Then decorate and hang on the tree.

 Of course Masie made a poo.
 I try to give some one on one time with the girlie's, nothing too crazy. Taylor and I went out one evening for a coffee and to Walmart. We read a few books and chatted and then shopped, simple but she said it was the best night ever:-)

 She reads this book every time we are in Hastings, she laughs and laughs. Hope Santa gets it for her.
 How fun, silly Eddie.
 Then the next day it was Hailey's turn, we saw the most amazing sunset.
 Not too much to do in Alamogordo, chocolate cookie and apple juice while reading was good enough for us.

 Masie has been really sick, and has missed out on things this weekend:-(  She is much better today just a little weak, we are home resting. Here we are decorating the sugar cookies that we made from scratch, it was the first time I have ever made these so I was super impressed that they turned out perfect.

I am having an emotional day, that horrible event on Friday in Connecticut has scarred so many people. I cant put it into words how I feel about those poor teachers and children and everyone else that are traumatized for the rest of their lives.  I felt physically sick sending Taylor and Hailey off to school this morning. I cried.... We shouldn't feel this way sending our kids to school. I will never take them for granted again, they are my world.

1 comment:

  1. brillant post as per normal, my heart also goes out to everyonexx. we love u all so much and yes my children and grand children are my world, i wish i could kiss and hug everyone xx

    ReplyDelete