Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sunday Post

Doing a little catch up here, this is this weeks Sunday post. I think I have a few more posts so fingers crossed I will do them now and post them throughout the week, if not I see you next Sunday (or the one after).  The girls were in the Christmas Parade on Saturday, it was so much fun, that is another post.
Living in New Mexico we don't get snow often so we have to buy it,lol.
Eddie had a great time in the snow, boy does he make a mess.

Mrs Tade signing Taylors cast, she was the first to sign her one in Kindergarten.
Casper looking rather hungry, time to through in a rat I think.
I may not do daycare but I had to do the hand prints for the tree, yep one is Masons.
Seriously I think Eddie learnt new tricks when he went back this year, wow he is naughty these sweets came all the way from England.

No comments:

Post a Comment