Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sundays Post

OK, so here is something new, kinda but not really. Ive been really missing my blog and my camera for that matter, although I plan on posting more than once a week it is not always possible these days. So I'm going to try and take a few pictures throughout the week and do a Sunday post. If we get more posts than that then YAY but if not at least I have that.
 
We have gorgeous Taylor, she looks so pretty. Even at 7am I still have time for a quick snap shot.
 Hailey fell asleep like this, gotta love this kid.
 A double rainbow after our 10 minutes of rain.
 Buena Vista's board in the educational fair, look closely I'm there somewhere:)
 Masie looking fabulous, I gave her a hair cut and she no longer looks like a scrag head. She looks so beautiful, she had a few tears before hand but she had been warned to look after her hair and refused to do so.  I did tell her I wasn't doing it to be mean and she will look very pretty. Eventually the tears stopped and she was excited. Better yet she LOVES her new look.
 8 boxes of cereal, yep 8 why? Because I wanted the free bowls of course.  You see I saw these bowls and HAD to have them. I wanted to buy them but you couldn't, I didn't just want one or two either I want all four!! So 8 boxes of cereal later and I have the bowls. I had a great laugh with the cashier about it and I was excited.  Then I got home........ Chris was not impressed, oops sucks to be him,lol. That will teach him to leave me to go shopping while he watches football.
Happy Sunday!!

2 comments:

  1. lol poor christopher. fantastic pictures as per normal, i have beautiful granddaughters even the green turtle xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, look at my beautiful Trouble! Isn't she cute?

    Love Masie's hair & love the turtle! I think we have met somewhere before....

    ReplyDelete