Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sunday Post

A few more pictures this week. Hailey loves to watch my coffee brewing, she says she likes the sound.
 
 Hailey was so brave, she has to have a few fillings but on this day she needed work on a tooth with the root exposed.  She was super brave and didn't even flinch.
 My little chefs, this was a very well stirred dinner.
 My boy was cleaning while listening to Elvis Christmas song (yes we have had Christmas music going for weeks now)
 Child labor? Not when they think its the funnest thing ever and say " you're the best Mummy ever" for letting them do it.
 YES, FINALLY!!!! last night Chris and I went to the movies and saw the last Twilight movie. Absolutely brilliant..
 Taylor bought this dinosaur egg, and checked it every 20 minutes for 2 days.  She was so excited that she got up early today and found it was fully hatched. Then she thought it was a great idea to wake me up early on a Sunday to inform me. That didn't go down too well.
 Mase and Hailey being adorable Kindergartners.
 Masie had her last physio appointment last week.
 While waiting for Hailey at her first appointment Chris was showing me some moves from the movie Hitch. Here is The Crab.
 OK so this was the scariest day of my life. I forgot my purse when going to Las Cruces and you have to pass boarder patrol on the way back. You have to show ID if you say you are not American. That's not too bad expect I.can.not.lie.  So on the way up there we were laughing so hard as I was practicing which American Accent I was best at, turns out I wasn't good at any and Chris said I should just not talk.  I was trying to act "normal" but couldn't and we couldn't stop laughing.  It was then our turn, we pulled ourselves together and the guard asked if we were all American, Chris said "Yes Sir" usually that would be it but he looked at me strangely and then said "is it just the two of you?" No we have two kids, he said "hmmmmmm" and looking at me again and then had Chris roll down the window. Eventually he said Thank you and waved us on. Chris said WTF was that and turned to look at me only to find that I have this huge creepy smile on my face, he cracks up and says no wonder he was suspicious if you were smiling at him like that!!! It was so funny.
Never a dull moment.

2 comments:

  1. That is hysterical!! I can just picture you with a big creeper smile. Like yes sir I am fully American. Just practicing my British Accent :o) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god you are so funny you crack me up. I have my mother in law sitting here chatting to lex and im laughing out loud and everyone is looking at me!

    ReplyDelete