Thursday, October 11, 2012

Giggles Mean Trouble

FIRST, MUM YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO READ THIS POST. YOU WILL GET WAY TOO MUCH ENJOYMENT OUT OF IT.

Now, lets face it, my kids are no angels! Masie has just started physio on her neck as its causing her problems, today I had to take all three kids. It was going fine because they no how to act  were threatened to behave. Hailey and Taylor ask to use the bathroom, a few minutes later I hear giggles and jump from my seat in search for the trouble makers.  I demand the door is opened immediately and I find the sink over filled with soap bubbles, its down the sides and on the mirror. ARE.YOU.FREAKING.KIDDING.ME

Trying not to make more of a scene I calmly clean up the mess and sit back down we have a little chat:
Me- You two are in so much trouble when you get home
Taylor- I'm so sorry I wont do it again I promise
Hailey- OK
Me- What the hell was going through your mind when you thought that flooding the physios bathroom was a good idea?
Taylor- I don't know
Hailey- (Smiling)

Telling Chris on the phone what happened on the phone he was not happy when we arrived home.
Chris- Taylor, sweep the floor and clean up after the dogs
Taylor- Yes Daddy
Chris- Hailey, clean the playroom and help your sister outside
Hailey- OK, (smiling)

Dinner is on the table, they wash their hands and sit to eat.  Taylor knows she did wrong and is being very polite and good. Hailey doesn't give a sh*t. She doesn't like the food.

Hailey- I don't want to eat this
Chris- Eat it or go to your room
Hailey- OK ill go to my room, bye
Chris- (after a few minutes, shouts Hailey) Hailey if you don't eat your dinner you will stay in your room until tomorrow
Hailey- Yay I love my room, I can read and play all night
OMG.SHE.IS.MAKING.US.CRAZY

Me- (Go into her room) Hailey, do you want to go out front and play with your friends?
Hailey- Eyes light up, YES
Me- Too bad, good night Hailey
Hailey- Starts crying
Me- FINALLY!! Tears, that's all I wanted, the little shit!!

3 comments:

  1. omg lol tears running down my face, im sure they did'nt mean it lol, bless my little angels, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God! My kids wouldn't even do that!!! (Knock on wood!!) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. LoL wow your children are really naughty. I'm going to cut all contact incase Jack gets any ideas. He is such a well behaved boy

    ReplyDelete