Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Taylor is Home

 Blogger has been changing things I guess so this is in reverse order.  When I was told she was coming home, I was so nervous.  The doctor originally said she would be in a week at least and he would not release her until she was eating, drinking and jumping around.  She was doing none of these things, she was just so scared and so traumatized that she would cry and get stressed out whenever anyone came to her room.

 Her white blood cells are still only 1.9 so its a little scary for us all.  But I will say, she has been home for less than 24 hrs and she is a million times better than yesterday.  She has eaten 2 meals today (small, but still awesome) she is not drinking yet so I'm syringing fluids in her at the moment
 Hailey was apparently miss informed on how to wear the mask! All Taylor wanted to do was ride in the elevator, she got her wish!
I started this post this morning and she is going down hill a little now, her fever is going up even though she is having medicine every three hours around the clock!! Oh how I wish this was all over for her, she is getting so emotional.

2 comments:

  1. oh my god how did they miss those lovely veins. Get better soon Taylor, come on darling you need to drink those fluids and get better for when we come over. xxx Sea world here we come xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. she looks so sick the poor little mite. I hope she gets better quickly xx

    ReplyDelete