Friday, April 6, 2012

Attention to Detail

Being a somewhat photographer myself, I tend to see things instantly in pictures that the photographer should have caught before approving the picture and calling the next child. This first picture is Taylor's school picture and there are no re-takes, I was not happy about this as Masie's and Hailey's came out lovely and the backgrounds are really cool. Although its not a terrible photo, the first and biggest thing I notice is that she is fake smiling and therefore not looking like Taylor. Second which is not so big but bugs the hell out of me, her neck less clasp is showing, this should have been caught. So.................. I took my own pictures and although I'm not the best in photo shop I still love mine way more than the "professional" picture.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. That is a poor excuse of a professional photographer. S/He doesn't care about the picture quality.at.all.

    I like yours better too. We get so many professional photos done I don't bother to buy any from the school. Well a few to oblige grandparents and such but that is it. I do not like them and I think they are pointless. I much prefer my casual shots over anything I would get from the school. Although I should say that the school photographer is not bad in our town, the same guy does all the schools and his dad did all my school pictures BUT they are boring and totally not my kids in those pictures. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I was so mad when they came home, it doesn't take a minute to check the child over and Taylor is one of the easy kids to make smile. Check this out the other pose was so stupid, they had the kids hold one of their ears!!! WTF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What?! Ears? Ok...like whenever I want a cute picture of someone I always ask them to hold their ears?! HUH? Put that picture up. I cannot believe it. Never pay for these again! EVER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No Joke!! I would have posted it but they were just really small proofs. They were so stupid..

    ReplyDelete