Sunday, March 25, 2012

Spring Break

I didn't take too many pictures this week for some unknown reason but, we have had the best week off ever. We really didn't do anything special but we have never felt more relax and happy.These pictures were taken last night, very spontaneous family around the fire moment, we were enjoying the evening together. Telling jokes and laughing.Pablo does not like being left out.Take a good look at Taylor's soccer pictures because this is all you get, we are pulling her out. To say she hates it would be an understatement, but I was going to keep her in because she signed up and we spent a lot of money on it. Then she gets on the phone to my Mum and they gang up on me, Taylor said that Nanny is my Mum and I have to do as I'm told! So as a good girl I listened.This was an awesome time, homemade pizzas from scratch. It was a big mess, a big creation and a great memory. Boy oh boy they were yummy!!!I cant believe I have to work tomorrow! I dint want to, at all.
9 weeks til the summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment