Thursday, March 15, 2012

End of a Chapter

Notice to End Daycare
March 2012

To My Lovely Daycare Parents
I’m sad to inform you all that I have decided not to come back after the summer (2012). I have been doing daycare for 6 years now, and have had the pleasure of looking after the most wonderful children and they will all be in my heart forever. The time has come that I move on and start working outside my home, although I will miss doing daycare I am excited to start a new chapter in my life. Hailey is (tear) going to Kindergarten next August so I have succeeded in what I intended to do and stay home with my girls until they went to school. I hope to continue where I left off and my passion and work with special needs children.
I intend to fully enjoy the rest of my time as a daycare provider, I love your children as my own and I will take pride in loving them and getting them ready for their next chapter, whatever that maybe.

Kerry

1 comment:

  1. Wow! So proud of you!!!!! :o) I bet that was a hard letter to write! It is very nice and well written. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete