Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thirty Five Taylor's!!!!

Taylor is the worst child ever in the morning. She is slow, messes around, doesn't listen and annoys her sisters. I say her name so many times I decided to write down every time I said her name between 6.50am and 7.45am. Just some of the things that happen EVERY day is:



  • Taylor, get up

  • Taylor, are you up yet

  • Taylor, come eat Breakfast

  • Taylor, hurry up and finish

  • Taylor, go brush your teeth

  • Taylor, pick up your tooth brush

  • Taylor, do mouth wash

  • Taylor, get your shoes on

  • Taylor, get your other shoe on

  • Taylor, where is your back pack

  • Taylor, get your back pack on

  • Taylor, do you have you lunch

  • I love you squidgy

2 comments:

  1. LoL!! Oh Taylor Loo. I love you Missy! You come to Auntie Kristi's house and I will never make you get up - mm kay pumpkin snickerdoodle?

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a bit like our house but relace the name Taylor with OLIVIA!

    ReplyDelete