Saturday, April 20, 2019

Race One of Our Trifecta (Super)

Seattle Super 8miles 30 obstacles 
Chris and I plan on getting our very first spartan trifecta this year. Sprint, super and a beast.






I love that even though we are in different countries, we are getting our trifectas together. Love my brother 





Although these pictures are pretty fabulous, they do not show the mental challenge we all endured. 8 miles of thick, cold and nasty mud. The weather was freezing with wind and rain. 4 hours of numbingly cold, together as a team we pushed, encouraged and celebrated the small victories throughout this race. Mentally this was the hardest but best thing I've ever done. My lovely boy was again, my spartan rock right next to me. I kind of love that sexy guy.




No comments:

Post a Comment