Friday, May 11, 2018

Spartan Sprint

The day finally came, our Spartan challenge.
Our team of 10 traveled up to Montana and ran the Spartan. My lovely boy came with me so he could throw me over walls.
This was a huge accomplishment for me, I am so proud of all my hard work. It was a wonderfully odd feeling it LOVE participating in such a race.
There were a first moments of, "crap, what have I done." Like the slip wall, I got all the way to the top and slipped. One of my team mates Justin, grabbed my arm and I was able to get back to the top, only I couldn't get my leg over, so Chris grabbed my leg and helped me get it over. So, paint the picture in your mind... wet and full of mud hanging from a rope, Justin holding me so I don't fall to my death, and Chris swinging my leg over the wall. Quite the sight I'm sure, one of my favorite moments though!!







Our fabulous team!!!!

I got a massive bruise from falling on the invert wall, it was very impressive.



My boy was my hero! He is my comfort zone and helped me be successful in this first step towards my fitness journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment