Saturday, May 31, 2014

Quick But Fabulous Trip to Grandma's

We now live close enough to visit family on a long weekend.
 The girls were so excited to see everyone! They started the first morning off by helping Papa with his garden.




 Lacey and Pablo got on so well, sometimes too well,lol

 Cousin love, we got to hang out with sweet Dylan most of the weekend. I just love that boy.


 Granny was a total hit, especially with Hailey. It was so nice being together, talking and watching the kids playing




 Plain old family fun! Just what we all needed.
 Oh but its not over. Little detour on the way home brought us to the next Dorcheus house. 6 wild kids and a baby, we got our cousin fix for sure that weekend.



1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures!! I love the ones of the girls helping with Papa's garden! I super love the one of all six kiddos on the trampoline! So cute!! Nice pictures. And yes I did have Strep but I went to the doctor and got antibiotics so I am healthy now. Now I realize how sick we were that weekend. Next time we will have more energy for you all! :o) I am so glad you stopped by! So fun!

    ReplyDelete