Friday, July 26, 2013

FlagStaff Extreme

Climbing trees, swinging from platform to platform, zip lining and so much more. Once in a life time experience.
Hailey was too young, much to her delight. Mum and Dad were injured so they couldn't do the course.

 There were four courses, each got harder and higher in the trees. With out a doubt the scariest thing I have done in my life. Would I do it again? Hell YES!  Chris and I went together and Mum and Dad were with Masie and Taylor on the kids course.



 Masie and Taylor had a BLAST. Masie was totally on it the whole time, you have to work your own ropes and clips and even set yourself up for the zip lining. Taylor was a little nervous, OK, scared to death! But she got her confidence with a little Nanny love and couldn't wait to show me her tricks.




 I did two courses and then I made the decision to climb down before I needed to be carried down, seriously. Chris carried on and was so high in the trees I could barely see him.

 HE DID IT!
 Mean while, Hailey played the flute with a twig and talked the socks off the helpers.
 Chris was the only one that completed all four, he was allowed the black shirt. I prefer green anyway:-)
Thank you Mum and Dad for being there through this experience, it would never had happened like this without both of you. Love you millions.

1 comment:

  1. That's what mummy and daddy r for. Our feet stayed safely on the ground lol xxx x

    ReplyDelete