Saturday, January 12, 2013

Finally a Welcome

Welcome to my next blog, its already the 12 of January, how did that happen? Life is moving quickly it seems, this year is going to fly by a my challenge is to keep my anxiety at bay and go with the flow.  You see this is our last year here in New Mexico, we are due to leave January of 2014. We could leave 2 months before that time so we could be at our new place before Christmas. I'm scared, nervous, kind of excited..... As much as I want to go and explore the world and this place drives me crazy, its my home and has been for almost 7 years. I have completely changed for the better since being here, I'm confident, happy and in control of my life (most of the time). My life is here, the kids have there school, friends and neighbours. I have my job, my friends and my house. Its all about to change, and if you know me, you will no that change is not my strong point.

We are about to put our house on the market, we have started home improvements.  We could have orders in 8 weeks or 8 months, our life is in the hands of the military. This doesn't mean we will move sooner if we get them in 8 weeks it just means  they get to screw us over longer we get longer to plan.

Where are we moving to? Washington State? Arizona? Montana? Delaware? New York? Or will we get a base overseas? England? Germany? Spain even? The choices are endless but unfortunately they are not ours to make, we can sure ask and put in our preferred bases but as always the Military will send us where ever they want. Lets just hope its where we want to go.

Join me through this next Chapter in our lives. I will try and blog updates to keep everyone up to date and for memories for us.

1 comment:

  1. change is just a new and exciting chapter, you will be fine. Think of yourselves as lucky, not many people get the opportunity too live and work in so many new places. You will be more experienced because of it xx (i wonder if there are bases in Ireland lol xx)

    ReplyDelete